What injuries can I claim for?

If it was the fault of someone else you may be entitled to claim compensation It could be an accident at work or at leisure, as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, or a slip or fall.

What can I claim for?

You can claim compensation for the actual physical and/or psychological injury and financial losses arising from the accident. Personal injury compensation comes in two forms, known as general damages and special damages.

What is the procedure for submitting a claim?

To make a claim simply complete our online claim form or if you prefer call our free phone - 0800 074 9111 and speak to one of our expert claims advisers.

Is there a time limit on making a claim to Accident Management Advice?

If your accident happened in the last three years we at Accident Management Advice can still help you.

Should I report my injuries to my GP or Hospital?

Accident Management Advice recommends that you should report your injuries either to your GP or hospital so that there is a written record.

How much is my claim worth?

Simply use our compensation calculator to see how much your claim could be worth.

FREE Compensation Calculator

Use Now


  • From the moment I called AMA to deal with my claim they handled everything in the most professional, competent...

    Read more
  • I used AMA after a bus ran into the side of me. Although the other party were not admitting liability AMA dealt...

    Read more
  • I was put in contact with AMA via my local garage after someone went into the back of my vehicle. At the start...

    Read more
  • I was recommended to AMA when injured in a motor accident when a van ploughed into the back of a minicab in...

    Read more
  • I was recommended by a friend to use AMA. From the moment I contacted them I was given peace of mind that the...

    Read more
View all testimonials